MEETING AGENDA: OCTOBER 25, 2017 ****Get your parking validation before you leave the meeting
6:00 PM: Health Pavilion WellStar Atlanta Medical Center-
7:00 PM: Networking Happy Hour: WERD Radio/Madame CJ Walker Museum -55 Hilliard Street NE
|O4W Resource Guide:
Provides meeting dates and resources for potential, new and current members.
|Community and City Calendar
2018 Meeting & Event Calendar
|Last Meeting of 2017: Wednesday November 15th
Networking Happy Hour @ Cafe 458
|Holiday Happy Hours: Wednesday December 6th- No general meeting in December|
Early Voting Ends Sunday October 29th: Ponce de Leon Library: 980 Ponce De Leon Ave., NE
- Comments by Public Officials
- NPU Update- Next Meeting: Monday November 27 @ 6pm- Loudermilk Center
- Atlanta BeltLine updates
- New Parking meters See proposed metered locations here Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Approve/Amend: No September Minutes
6:10: Treasurer’s Report: Lindsay Knodel: Treasurer: email@example.com Current Balance: $3637.84.
6:15: Membership Update- 100 Members
NEW Members: Sweet Auburn Bread Company, JanWell II
RENEWING Members: PEDS, Let Our House Be Your Home, Edgewood Corner Tavern, NavMar LLC and Stuart Sutherland Law, Vantage Realty Partners
VOTING Members: Alkaloid Networks LLC, AMLI O4W, AMLI Park Ponce, Anthem on Ashley, Atlanta Dream Center, Inc., Atlanta Real Estate Assembly, Bantam Pub, be(e)som candles, BeltLandia, Bicycle Tours of Atlanta, Big Boy Development Inc., Black Sheep Tavern + Oyster Room, Bradshaw Management Company, Cafe 458 & Cafe 458 Sunday Brunch, Cafe Circa, Caren West PR, Chrome Yellow Trading Co., City Winery Atlanta, Condesa Coffee, Dad’s Garage Theatre Company, Ed Woods & Associates LLC., Edgewood Corner Tavern, Fred Martin Welding Co., Inc., Georgia Justice Project, Gimbal Group, Google Fiber, Harbor Grace Hospice, Historic Fourth Ward Park Conservancy, Hungeling Design, Impact Sports LLC/ Highland Athletic Club, Improp, LLC, INTERGENERATIONAL RESOURCE CENTER, INC, Intown Piano, Janke Glass Studio, JanWel II, LLC., Joystick Gamebar, King of Pops, Ladybird Grove & Mess Hall, Let our House Be Your Home Inc., Madame CJ Walker Museum/W.E.R.D. Radio, Martin Luther King Sr. Community Resources Collaborative, McElreath and Stevens LLC, MOTHER, Moving in the Spirit, NavMar LLC, Noni’s, Old 4th Distillery, Operation PEACE, P. Gaston Restaurants, LLC dba Sweet Auburn Seafood, PacificPoint Realty, LLC, Perennial Properties, Pinnacle Credit Union, Ponce City Market, PREMIER CHRONIC PAIN CARE, Queen of Cream, RPG Holdings, LLC, RWL German Imports, Inc., Sister Louisa’s CHURCH, Sister Louisa’s Church MURCH, Space Shop Self Storage, Stoney’s, Stuart Sutherland Law, LLC, Studioplex, Sweet Auburn Bread Company, Sweet Auburn Curb Market, Sweet Auburn Works, Inc., Sytt Building Maintenance, LLC, Terry D. Jackson, P.C., The Martin Luther King Jr., Center, Thumb’s-Up Diner, Vantage Realty Partners, LLC, WellStar Atlanta Medical Center, Wingate Companies
JOIN THE O4WBA TODAY! www.O4WBA.com Pay monthly by credit card ONLY.
Large: Annual $1000, Monthly $83.50, Medium: Annual $750, Monthly $62.50 Small: Annual $500, Monthly $41.67, Home Based: $250 annual, Non-Profit: $250 annual, Sweet Auburn Curb Market Vendors: $200 annual
6:20: HOLIDAY HAPPY HOURS: WED. DEC 6 | 6-9 PM | Anthem on Ashley | Members Free | $5
- DONATIONS NEEDED: food, drinks, raffle prizes Sign up to volunteer or donate .
6:25: Public Safety Committee: CHAIR: Michael Garber (Gimbal Group) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special Use Permits Update: Managed park for hire at 438 & 428 Edgewood. Approved. Dec?
- Security Camera Mapping Project: Send screenshot of exterior street facing camera with contact info. 17 cameras mapped to date. Information is shared with APD.
- FOR ALL OF O4W. Send screenshot of camera and contact info to email@example.com
- 311: If you see problems on the street (potholes, street signs down) please report it at http://www.atl311.com and send email & confirmation # to firstname.lastname@example.org to compile & monitor their completion.
- O4WBA Public Safety Quick Guide
6:30: Special Presentation: Revel for Our Lady of Lourdes Development on Boulevard
6:40: Board of Director Elections: Slate Vote! Current Members only. Associate & Honorary do not vote. Members can vote online 10/25 until 3pm
RETURNING BOARD MEMBERS: Board will appoint President & Co-Vice Presidents
- Heather Infantry [Secretary] Director of Opportunity Moving in the Spirit
- Kit Sutherland [Community Liaison] Secretary Sutherland Associates
- Michael Garber [Public Safety Chair] Owner Gimbal Residential
- Lindsay Knodel, CCUE [Treasurer] Controller Pinnacle Credit Union
- Kevin John Gillese Artistic Director Dad’s Garage Theatre
- Lara Smith Managing Director Dad’s Garage Theatre
- Jeffrey Craig Yancey Principal Bellfounder Consulting
- Kim Ryan President WellStar Atlanta Medical Center Senior Vice President WellStar Health System, Inc.
NOMINEES FOR 2017-2019
- Kathy Hambrick Community Liaison/Lead Marketer Harbor Grace Hospice
- Amy Rowan Corporate Operations & Asset Manager Perennial Properties
- Craig Moore CFO & Co-Founder Old 4th Distillery
- Amanda Boring Director of Operations Pinnacle Credit Union
THANK YOU: Joe Stewardson, Matt Ruppert, Stephanie Davis for serving!!!
6:50: O4WBA Member Announcements
- The King Center: Reflecting Pool and Freedom Hall Renovations until December 2017
- Martin Luther King Sr. Collaborative Center Mayoral Housing Forum: Sat. Oct 28 @ 9am-FREE
- Vote Local Mayoral Forum @ Dad’s Garage: Monday Oct 30 4:30-7:30pm-FREE
- FYI: New MLK Natatorium Ribbon Cutting-October 30 @ 10:30am 110 Hilliard Street NE
6:55: Introductions: Your name, business name/ address. Also mention if you are an O4WBA member.
JOIN US FOR NETWORKING HAPPY HOUR AFTER THE MEETING @ 7:00PM
WERD Radio/Madame CJ Walker Museum | 54 Hilliard Street NE
Beer provided by O4WBA and Wine provided by idealDESIGN,inc