MEETING AGENDA: November 15, 2017
6:00 PM: Dad’s Garage: 569 Ezzard Street
7:00 PM: Networking Happy Hour: Cafe 458 – 458 Edgewood Ave, 30312
|O4W Resource Guide:
Provides meeting dates and resources for potential, new and current members.
|Community and City Calendar
2018 Meeting & Event Calendar
Holiday Happy Hours: Wednesday December 6th- No general meeting in December
- Comments by Public Officials
- NPU Update- Next Meeting: Monday November 27 @ 6pm- Loudermilk Center
- New Parking meters See proposed metered locations here Email: email@example.com
- Approve/Amend: October Meeting Minutes
6:10: Meet the New Board of Directors
- Lara Smith [President] Managing Director Dad’s Garage Theatre
- Jeffrey Craig Yancey [Co-Vice President] Principal Bellfounder Consulting
- Kim Ryan [Co-Vice President] President WellStar Atlanta Medical Center
Senior Vice President WellStar Health System, Inc.
- Heather Infantry [Secretary] Director of Opportunity Moving in the Spirit
- Lindsay Knodel, CCUE [Treasurer] Controller Pinnacle Credit Union
- Kit Sutherland [Community Liaison] Secretary Sutherland Associates
- Michael Garber [Public Safety Chair] Owner Gimbal Residential
- Kevin John Gillese Artistic Director Dad’s Garage Theatre
- Kathy Hambrick Community Liaison/Lead Marketer Harbor Grace Hospice
- Amy Rowan Corporate Operations & Asset Manager Perennial Properties
- Craig Moore CFO & Co-Founder Old 4th Distillery
- Amanda Boring Director of Operations Pinnacle Credit Union
6:20: Treasurer’s Report: Lindsay Knodel: Treasurer: firstname.lastname@example.org Bank Balance: $7,925.63
6:25: Membership Update- 98 Members
NEW Members: MailChimp, Escape Room Atlanta
RENEWING Members: Keep Atlanta Beautiful, Ponce City Market, Big Boy Development, Modern Dental
Members: AMLI O4W,AMLI Park Ponce,Anthem on Ashley,Atlanta Dream Center, Inc.,Atlanta Real Estate Assembly,Bantam Pub,be(e)som candles,Bellfounder Consulting,BeltLandia,Bicycle Tours of Atlanta,Big Boy Development Inc.,Black Sheep Tavern + Oyster Room,Bradshaw Management Company,Cafe 458 & Cafe 458 Sunday Brunch,Cafe Circa,Chrome Yellow Trading Co.,Condesa Coffee,Dad’s Garage Theatre Company,Ed Woods & Associates LLC.,Edgewood Corner Tavern,Fred Martin Welding Co., Inc.,Georgia Justice Project,Gimbal Group,Google Fiber,Harbor Grace Hospice,Historic Fourth Ward Park Conservancy,Hungeling Design,Impact Sports LLC/ Highland Athletic Club,Improp, LLC,INTERGENERATIONAL RESOURCE CENTER, INC,Intown Piano,Janke Glass Studio,JanWel II, LLC.,Joystick Gamebar,King of Pops,Ladybird Grove & Mess Hall,Let our House Be Your Home Inc.,Madame CJ Walker Museum/W.E.R.D. Radio,MailChimp,Martin Luther King Sr. Community Resources Collaborative,McArthur’s Apothecary,McElreath and Stevens LLC,Modern Dental,MOTHER,Moving in the Spirit,NavMar LLC,Noni’s,Old 4th Distillery,Operation PEACE,P. Gaston Restaurants, LLC dba Sweet Auburn Seafood,PacificPoint Realty, LLC,Perennial Properties,Pinnacle Credit Union,PREMIER CHRONIC PAIN CARE,Queen of Cream,RPG Holdings, LLC,RWL German Imports, Inc.,Sister Louisa’s CHURCH,Space Shop Self Storage,Stoney’s,Stuart Sutherland Law, LLC,Studioplex,Sweet Auburn Bread Company,Sweet Auburn Curb Market,Sweet Auburn Works, Inc.,Sytt Building Maintenance, LLC,Terry D. Jackson, P.C.,The Martin Luther King Jr., Center,Thumb’s-Up Diner,Vantage Realty Partners, LLC,WellStar Atlanta Medical Center,Wingate Companies
Associate Members: 725 Ponce, A3C Festival,Atlanta Intown, Atlanta Movie Tours, Fabric Developers, LLC, Fidelity Bank, FitWit, Gas South, Gene Kansas Commercial Real Estate, Good Places LLC, Hungeling CPA,idealDESIGN,inc,Keep Atlanta Beautiful, Inc.,MASQUERADE INC,Meredith Shearer & Associates, LLC, Parking Company of America, Pedestrians Educating Drivers on Safety (PEDS), The Imperial Opa Circus, The Wellness Sanctuary, Inc, Varuni Napoli Krog Street Market
Honorary Members: District 5 Councilmember City of Atlanta ,Helene Mills Senior Center, House of Representatives District 58,Kwanza Hall City of Atlanta District 2 Council Member, National Park Service
JOIN THE O4WBA TODAY! www.O4WBA.com Pay monthly by credit card ONLY.
Large: Annual $1000, Monthly $83.50, Medium: Annual $750, Monthly $62.50 Small: Annual $500, Monthly $41.67, Home Based: $250 annual, Non-Profit: $250 annual, Sweet Auburn Curb Market Vendors: $200 annual
6:25: HOLIDAY HAPPY HOURS: WED. DEC 6 | 6-9 PM | Anthem on Ashley | Members Free | $5
Committee: Kathy Hambrick and Amanda Boring
- DONATIONS NEEDED: food, drinks, raffle prizes Sign up to volunteer or donate .
- VOLUNTEER: Help us bartend, run the raffle or just lend some brawn. VOLUNTEER NOW
- Music by WERD Radio with Ricci
6:35: Public Safety Committee: CHAIR: Michael Garber (Gimbal Group) email@example.com
- Edgewood Avenue weekend Updates
- Edgewood Avenue Corridor Initiative: Jeff Yancey: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special Use Permits Update: Managed park for hire at 438 & 428 Edgewood will start Dec. 1st.
- Security Camera Mapping Project: Send screenshot of exterior street facing camera with contact info. 30 cameras mapped to date. Information is shared with APD.
- FOR ALL OF O4W. Send screenshot of camera and contact info to email@example.com
- 311: If you see problems on the street (potholes, street signs down) please report it at http://www.atl311.com and send email & confirmation # to firstname.lastname@example.org to compile & monitor their completion.
- O4WBA Public Safety Quick Guide
6:30: O4WBA Strategic Planning: Lara Smith email@example.com
- Help us get headed in the right direction: Take the strategic planning survey
6:40: O4WBA Member Announcements
- Sweet Auburn Curb Market: Farm Share Program
- Georgia Gives Day: November 28th: MLK Center Operation PEACE Dad’s Garage Moving in the Spirit MLKSR Collaborative Resource Center Georgia Justice Project Atlanta Center for Self Sufficiency
6:45: Introductions: Your name, business name/ address. Also mention if you are an O4WBA member.
7:00: Adjourn JOIN US FOR NETWORKING HAPPY HOUR AFTER THE MEETING @ 7:00PM
Cafe 458 | 458 Edgewood Ave, 30312