Be a part of the diverse, dynamic business community of the Old Fourth Ward.
Members are classified as businesses located within the boundaries of the O4W designated a legal entity. Members are eligible for all benefits with current membership. Members have voting rights.
Associate members are classified as businesses located outside of the boundaries of the O4W and are not eligible to vote. Associate members receive limited marketing benefits. Associate members may provide special offers to O4WBA members.
O4WBA Member Benefits:
- Representation with city officials and organizations that affect business in the O4W.
- Monthly meetings, Networking Happy Hours and resource seminars.
- Voting on current issues that affect business in the O4W.
- Online membership directory listing.
- Special member pricing for Fire in the Fourth sponsorships.
- Social media promotions on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Group marketing and event participation opportunities.
- Promotion through community relations and collaboration with neighborhood associations.
- Member only portal for membership management and member-to-member special offers.
- COMING SOON: Online directory with link to your website on public communication site: www.O4W.net
Meetings are the 4th Wednesday of the Month at 6pm: Everyone is welcome.
Helene Mills Senior Center
515 John Wesley Dobbs Ave NE Atlanta, GA 30312
Check out our blog to keep up to date on monthly meeting agendas and minutes, accomplishments and association news.
Please choose your level of membership:
Businesses leasing or property owners with commercial space of 10,000+ sq ft, Residential Complexes of 300+units, Bars and Restaurants with liquor licenses, Businesses and institutions with more than 50 employees.
Businesses leasing or property owners with commercial space of 5000-10,000 sq ft, Residential Complexes 101-300 units, Restaurants without alcohol sales and businesses with 10-49 employees.
Businesses leasing or property owners with commercial space of less than 5000 sq ft, Residential Complexes with less than 100 units, and businesses with fewer than 10 employees.
Home Based Membership
Home based businesses with legal designation with the IRS or a sole proprietorship that do not have a retail location.
501c non-profit organization
Businesses located outside of the O4W boundaries. Not Eligible to vote
Pencil Factory Shops Membership
Professional Services, Grocery, Coffee Shop and Retail located in the Pencil Factory Flats and Shops.
Highland Walk Shops Membership
Shops located in the Highland Walk Flats and Shops
Sweet Auburn Curb Market Vendors Membership
Restaurants, produce stands, coffee shop, bakery, pharmacy and bookstore located in historic Municipal Market.
- Online payment available by credit card. Payment by check available after you fill out the application by the link above. Make membership checks payable to: O4WBA
- Old Fourth Ward Business Association Attn: Billy Hungeling Treasurer 148 Howell Street NE Atlanta GA 30312
O4WBA Member Terms:
- Membership investments can be paid by MONTHLY reoccurring payments, 6 MONTH or ANNUALLY.
- 10% discount for annual payment paid in full via check or credit card.
- Monthly membership payments are payable by credit card only. No checks accepted.
- Membership is tracked per calendar year. Your membership is renewed on the date you join.
- Membership is tax deductible. The O4WBA is a 501 c(6) Non-Profit Membership based organization.
- All members automatically are listed in the directory once membership application is complete and paid.