LAST MEETING @ HELENE MILLS CENTER. JUNE 28th MEETING WILL BE HELD AT
THE HEALTH PAVILION AT WELLSTAR ATLANTA MEDICAL CENTER
320 Parkway Drive NE 30312 in the Letton Auditorium. Free parking- must receive ticket at meeting for exit.
- Comments by Public Officials
- NPU Update
Approve/Amend: Heather Infantry: Secretary
- April 26, 2017 Meeting Minutes (Posted in the blog section on O4WBA.com)
6:10: Treasurer’s Report: Lindsay Knodel: Treasurer: firstname.lastname@example.org
6:15: Membership Update- 108 Members + 17 up for renewal – 2017 Goal: 150 Members
NEW Members: Good Places
RENEWING Members: Condesa Coffee
Members: Alkaloid,Networks LLC, American National Insurance Co. AMLI O4W AMLI Park Ponce AMLI Parkside Ardent Companies Atlanta Dream Center, Inc. Atlanta Real Estate Assembly Bantam Pub Bellfounder Consulting BeltLandia Bicycle Tours of Atlanta Big Boy Development Inc. Bradshaw Management Company Cafe 458 Cafe Circa Caren West PR Centered Table Co. Chrome Yellow Trading Co. City of Ink City Winery Atlanta Condesa Coffee Dad’s Garage Theatre Company Ed Woods & Associates LLC. Edgewood Corner Tavern Face.Eye.Body Fred Martin Welding Co., Inc. Gauge Fitness, LLC Gimbal Group Google Fiber Harbor Grace Hospice Havana Cigars Hungeling Design Impact Sports LLC/ Highland Athletic Club Improp, LLC INTERGENERATIONAL RESOURCE CENTER, INC Intown Piano J MILES SALON Janke Glass Studio just add honey tea company Madame CJ Walker Museum/W.E.R.D. Radio Martin Luther King Sr. Community Resources Collaborative McArthur’s Apothecary McElreath and Stevens LLC Modern Dental MOTHER Moving in the Spirit NavMar LLC Noni’s Old 4th Distillery Operation PEACE Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church Out of Hand Theater P. Gaston Restaurants, LLC dba Sweet Auburn Seafood PacificPoint Realty, LLC Peaceful Clouds, LLC Pinnacle Credit Union Ponce City Market Queen of Cream RPG Holdings, LLC RWL German Imports, Inc. Sister Louisa’s CHURCH Sister Louisa’s Church MURCH Soket Space Shop Self Storage Stoney’s Sutherland Associates, LLC Sweet Auburn Curb Market Sytt Building Maintenance, LLC Terry D. Jackson, P.C. The BQE restaurant and lounge The Kindezi School at Old Fourth Ward The Martin Luther King Jr., Center the Sound Table Vantage Realty Partners, LLC Venkman’s Village Theatre Waheh WAX WellStar Atlanta Medical Center Wingate Companies
Honorary Members: District 5 Councilmember City of Atlanta Natalyn Archibong Helene Mills Senior Center House of Representatives District 58 Joan Garner Fulton County Commissioner Kwanza Hall City of Atlanta District 2 Council Member National Park Service
Associate Members:725 Ponce A3C Festival Atlanta Intown Atlanta Movie Tours EnRapturing Entertainment Fidelity Bank FitWit Gas South Gene Kansas Commercial Real Estate Hungeling CPA idealDESIGN,inc Keep Atlanta Beautiful, Inc. Meredith Shearer & Associates, LLC Parking Company of America Pedestrians Educating Drivers on Safety (PEDS) Social Media For Small Business, Inc. The Imperial Opa Circus The Wellness Sanctuary, Inc Urban Enterprises
JOIN THE O4WBA TODAY! www.O4WBA.com Pay monthly by credit card ONLY.
Large: Annual $1000, Monthly $83.50, Medium: Annual $750, Monthly $62.50 Small: Annual $500, Monthly $41.67, Home Based: $250 annual, Non-Profit: $250 annual, Sweet Auburn Curb Market Vendors: $200 annual
MEMBER ONLY INFORMATION:
Want to be included on the monthly agenda? Please submit your events, announcements and programs to email@example.com by the 3rd Wednesday of the month. Include images and flyers in JPG format as well as website links. You will have 3 minutes to present. Limited to 4 slots per month, deadline strictly enforced.
6:20: Social Media & Contact Update: Kit Sutherland: Community Liaison: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow & Like Us @ O4WBA: Twitter, Facebook & Instagram. Use #O4WBA #O4W
- We share member’s posts, tweets & grams. Please do the same for @O4WBA.
- Add email@example.com to your Public Relations list for all press releases
- New Mailing Address: 130 Boulevard NE #3 Atlanta GA 30312
6:25: Edgewood Avenue Corridor Initiative: Jeff Yancey Bellfounder firstname.lastname@example.org
- Edgewood Ave. lying east of I-85 & west of Krog St. to address immediate safety concerns and street planning.
- O4WBA has contracted Bellfounder for 2-3 month discovery phase at $2000. Funds for the discovery phase “have” been raised by stakeholders and managed by O4WBA. See contributors to date.
- EACI will include public input sessions. Outcome is to produce an outline of possible solutions for City of Atlanta.
6:30: Public Safety Committee: CHAIR: Michael Garber (Gimbal Group) email@example.com
- Security Camera Mapping Project: Send screenshot of exterior street facing camera with contact info. 17 cameras mapped to date. Information is shared with APD.
- FOR ALL OF O4W. Send screenshot of camera and contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 311: If you see problems on the street (potholes, street signs down) please report it at http://www.atl311.com and send email & confirmation # to email@example.com to compile & monitor their completion.
6:35: Fire in the Fourth RECAP: Saturday May 20, 2017 3-11PM Matt Ruppert: Chair firstname.lastname@example.org
fireinthe4th.com SAVE THE DATE: SATURDAY MAY 19, 2018
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter @fireinthe4th https://www.facebook.com/fireinthe4th/
THANK YOU! What it takes to produce Fire in the 4th
- 40 cash sponsors, 17 in-kind sponsors, 140 volunteers, 2 volunteer orientations with over 80 attendees, 12 O4WBA board of director team leads, 2 social media partners, 1 volunteer manager, 1 event manager, 1 day of event coordinator, 1 creative director, 14 production staff, 27 performance groups with 1 performer walk thru, 13 VIP staff photographers with one photo contest meet up with over 75 attendees and an amazing fire troupe of performers, games and sculptures.
- 6000 attendees. 40 minutes torrential downpour, street was open at 1am, site was cleared by 2:30am.
- 102 VIP tickets sold thru website ($4,029.70) 31 tickets sold thru Scoutmob ($1162.50)
- $78,450 raised in sponsorships & food vending fees.
- Estimated $6500 in sales (beer, tasting tent and fire game)
6:45: Community Information:
- Invest Atlanta: North Avenue Innovation Corridor- Smart Street: Kent Spencer email@example.com 404-614-8329.
- Please take the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SMARTATL
- Downtown Atlanta Master Plan Open House #2: Wednesday, June 14 at 11 AM – 8 PM More Info
6:45: FYI: O4WBA Member Events
- Anthem on Ashley: Hard Hat Tour, The Opening Act: 5/25/17 4-7PM Info here
- Wingate Companies: Friday Walks at City Lights: 5/26/17 7am-8am Info here
- Google Fiber: NEST Business Pilot. SIGN UP HERE: 2 free indoor and outdoor cameras to current business customers that are interested in participating in Nest’s 8-10 week focus group
- MLK SR Collaborative Center: Collaborative Orientation Tuesday, June 13 at 9:30 AM – 11:30 AM More Info
6:55: Introductions: State your name, business name and if you are an O4WBA member
JOIN US FOR NETWORKING HAPPY HOUR AFTER THE MEETING @ 7:00PM
Queen of Cream: 701 Highland Avenue NE Parking available on street.
10% off to all attendees. Beer & Wine available from O4WBA for donation.