MEETING AGENDA: May 23, 2018
6:00 PM: Meeting: AMLI Park Ponce Apartments | 641 North Ave NE
Networking Happy Hour to Follow: Snacks and Refreshments by AMLI
6:00-6:10: Welcome: What the O4WBA does- SEE HERE
- Introductions: Your name, business name/ address. Also mention if you are an O4WBA member.
- NPU-M Update: Next Meeting: Monday June 25, 2018 6:00pm calendar
- Approve/Amend: April 25, 2018 Meeting Minutes
6:15: Treasurer’s Report: Lindsay Knodel: Treasurer: email@example.com Bank Balance: $12,713.00
Membership Update- 83 Members RENEWING: Atlanta Intown
- JOIN THE O4WBA TODAY! www.O4WBA.com Large: Annual $1000, Monthly $83.50, Medium: Annual $750, Monthly $62.50 Small: Annual $500, Monthly $41.67, Home Based: $250 annual, Non-Profit: $250 annual,
Sweet Auburn Curb Market Vendors: $200 annual
6:20: Fireworks in Fourth Ward: Historic Fourth Ward Park across from PCM. 5-10PM | July 4, 2018
- Free, family friendly event-bring a blanket and enjoy food trucks, beer & wine sales, fireworks after sunset. H4WP Amphitheater will be closed July 3 starting at 10am until July 4th @ 10pm. Angier Ave will be closed July 4. Garden Park Lane and Dallas Ave will be closed on July 3rd.
- Share FB Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/590473964641509/
6:25: Sweet Auburn Works: LeJuano Varnell, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3rd Annual Sweet Auburn Works Gala: Thursday June 7 | SweetAuburnWorks.com | Sponsor/Tickets
6:30: Atlanta/Fulton County Pre-Arrest Diversion Initiative:Mary Naoum, Operations & Communications
- Initiative Information | Goals | Pre-Arrest Diversion neighborhood survey: www.bit.ly./PADstakeholder
6:35: District 2 City Council Member Amir Farohki: email@example.com | (404) 330-6038
- Presentation: Current Legislation, Let’s Fix it Together: https://www.letsfixittogether.org/
FYI: Public Safety Committee: CHAIR: Michael Garber (Gimbal Group) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Security Camera Mapping Project: Send screenshot of exterior street facing camera with contact info. 35 cameras mapped to date. Information is shared with APD. FOR ALL OF O4W.
- 311: If you see problems on the street (potholes, street signs down) please report it at http://www.atl311.com and send email & confirmation # to email@example.com to compile & monitor their completion. 55 issues resolved in 2017! O4WBA Public Safety Quick Guide
FYI: O4WBA Meeting & Event Schedule
- NO MEETINGS IN JUNE & JULY. Fireworks in Fourth Ward July 4th!
- NEXT MEETING: AUGUST 22 @ 6PM- Studioplex- O4WBA Strategic Plan Presentation
- SEPTEMBER 26: O4W Developer Forum @ Dad’s Garage 6-8PM
7:00: Adjourn Enjoy refreshments and snacks provided by AMLI Park Ponce