MEETING AGENDA: March 28, 2018
6:00 PM: Meeting: WellStar Atlanta Medical Center- Health Pavilion- 320 Parkway NE
7:00- 8:30PM: Drum Major Project: Armbands of Hope and Wreath Making Workshop FREE
LIKE & FOLLOW @O4WBA ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER & INSTAGRAM
- Introductions: Your name, business name/ address. Also mention if you are an O4WBA member.
- NPU Update: Next Meeting: Monday April 23, @ 6pm- Loudermilk Center calendar
- Central Atlanta Progress 2018 Annual Meeting & Awards Celebration March 29 Buy Tickets
- Dekalb Avenue Complete Streets Public Input Meeting: 4/18/17, 6:30pm- MLK Aquatic Center
- Approve/Amend: February 28, 2018 Meeting Minutes
6:15: Treasurer’s Report: Lindsay Knodel: Treasurer: firstname.lastname@example.org Bank Balance: $3854.05
Membership Update- 93 Members NEW: Holland IT RENEWING: Pinnacle Credit Union, AMLI Parkside, AMLI Park Ponce and Sweet Auburn Curb Market and Sister Louisa’s CHURCH
- JOIN THE O4WBA TODAY! www.O4WBA.com Large: Annual $1000, Monthly $83.50, Medium: Annual $750, Monthly $62.50 Small: Annual $500, Monthly $41.67, Home Based: $250 annual, Non-Profit: $250 annual, Sweet Auburn Curb Market Vendors: $200 annual
6:25: O4WBA Strategic Planning: Lara Smith email@example.com
- What we have accomplished since 2012- SEE HERE
6:35: NEW DEVELOPMENT UPDATE: Revel Kristi Rooks KRISTI@revelre.co
- Mixed use project at corner of Edgewood & Boulevard.
6:45: The King Center: 50th Anniversary Events Barbara Harrison Director, External Affairs, Strategic Partnerships & Programs firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commemorate the 50th anniversary of the assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Events starting on April 3rd Complete List of Events
- April 9 @ 11:30am: March for Humanity Procession Map Staging and Street Closures
- Volunteer to be a march marshall: contact email@example.com
FYI: Public Safety Committee: CHAIR: Michael Garber (Gimbal Group) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Security Camera Mapping Project: Send screenshot of exterior street facing camera with contact info. 35 cameras mapped to date. Information is shared with APD.FOR ALL OF O4W.
- 311: If you see problems on the street (potholes, street signs down) please report it at http://www.atl311.com and send email & confirmation # to email@example.com to compile & monitor their completion. 50 issues resolved in 2017! O4WBA Public Safety Quick Guide
FYI: Member Events & Announcements
- Dad’s Garage: BaconFest Saturday March 31. Ezzard & Bradley Street Closings
- Atlanta Street Alive Eastside: April 8, 2-6PM, Downtown to Lake Claire on Decatur/DeKalb Ave
- Fourth Ward Alliance: Calling All Artists- New Banners Design and Electrical Box Submissions