MEETING AGENDA: January 24, 2018
6:00 PM: Dad’s Garage: 569 Ezzard Street- parking on street and parking lot.
7:00 PM: Networking Happy Hour: Ladybird Grove and Mess Hall: 684 John Wesley Dobbs NE off of BetlLine
Provides meeting dates and resources for
potential, new and current members.
|Community and City Calendar
2018 Meeting & Event Calendar
LIKE & FOLLOW @O4WBA ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER & INSTAGRAM
- Comments by Public Officials
- NPU Update- Next Meeting: Monday February 26, @ 6pm- Loudermilk Center
- Central Atlanta Progress Town Hall: Thursday Jan 25 @ 7:30am. Rialto Center FREE. RSVP
- Approve/Amend: November 15, 2017 Meeting Minutes
6:10: Meet the New Board of Directors
New Board of Directors
- Lara Smith [President] Managing Director, Dad’s Garage Theatre
- Jeffrey Yancey [Co-Vice President] Principal, Bellfounder Consulting
- Kim Ryan [Co-Vice President] President, WellStar Atlanta Medical Center
- Heather Infantry [Secretary] Director of Strategy and Expansion, Moving in the Spirit
- Lindsay Knodel [Treasurer] Executive Vice President, Pinnacle Credit Union
- Kit Sutherland [Community Liaison] Secretary, Sutherland Associates
- Michael Garber [Public Safety Chair] Owner, Gimbal Residential
- General Members:
- Kevin Gillese, Artistic Director, Dad’s Garage Theatre
- Kathy Hambrick, Community Liaison/Lead Marketer, Harbor Grace Hospice
- Amy Rowan, Corporate Operations & Asset Manager, Perennial Properties
- Craig Moore, CFO & Co-Founder, Old 4th Distillery
- Amanda Boring, Director of Operations, Pinnacle Credit Union
6:15: Treasurer’s Report: Lindsay Knodel: Treasurer: firstname.lastname@example.org Bank Balance: $3854.05
- 2018 Operating Budget Monthly income from membership: $562.00 Monthly Expense: $3200
6:20: Membership Update- 97 Members
RENEWING Members: Armus Media
Members: AMLI O4W,,Anthem on Ashley,Atlanta Dream Center, Inc.,Atlanta Real Estate Assembly,Bantam Pub,be(e)som candles,Bellfounder Consulting,,Bicycle Tours of Atlanta,Big Boy Development Inc.,Black Sheep Tavern + Oyster Room,Bradshaw Management Company,Cafe 458 & Cafe 458 Sunday Brunch,Chrome Yellow Trading Co.,Condesa Coffee,Dad’s Garage Theatre Company,Ed Woods & Associates LLC.,Edgewood Corner Tavern,Fred Martin Welding Co., Inc.,Georgia Justice Project,Gimbal Group,Google Fiber,Harbor Grace Hospice,Historic Fourth Ward Park Conservancy,Hungeling Design,,Improp, LLC,INTERGENERATIONAL RESOURCE CENTER, INC,Intown Piano,Janke Glass Studio,JanWel II, LLC.,Joystick Gamebar,King of Pops,Ladybird Grove & Mess Hall,Let our House Be Your Home Inc.,Madame CJ Walker Museum/W.E.R.D. Radio,MailChimp,Martin Luther King Sr. Community Resources Collaborative,McArthur’s Apothecary,McElreath and Stevens LLC,Modern Dental,MOTHER,Moving in the Spirit,NavMar LLC,Noni’s,Old 4th Distillery,Operation PEACE,P. Gaston Restaurants, LLC dba Sweet Auburn Seafood,PacificPoint Realty, LLC,Perennial Properties,Pinnacle Credit Union,PREMIER CHRONIC PAIN CARE,Queen of Cream,RPG Holdings, LLC,RWL German Imports, Inc.,Sister Louisa’s CHURCH,Space Shop Self Storage,Stoney’s,Stuart Sutherland Law, LLC,Studioplex,Sweet Auburn Bread Company,Sweet Auburn Curb Market,Sweet Auburn Works, Inc.,Sytt Building Maintenance, LLC,Terry D. Jackson, P.C.,The Martin Luther King Jr., Center,Thumb’s-Up Diner,Vantage Realty Partners, LLC,WellStar Atlanta Medical Center,Wingate Companies
Associate Members: 725 Ponce, A3C Festival, Atlanta Intown, Atlanta Movie Tours, Armus Media, Fabric Developers, LLC, Fidelity Bank, FitWit, Gas South, Gene Kansas Commercial Real Estate, Good Places LLC, Hungeling CPA,idealDESIGN,inc,,MASQUERADE INC,Meredith Shearer & Associates, LLC, Parking Company of America, Pedestrians Educating Drivers on Safety (PEDS), The Imperial Opa Circus, The Wellness Sanctuary, Inc, Varuni Napoli Krog Street Market
Honorary Members: District 5 Councilmember City of Atlanta ,Helene Mills Senior Center, House of Representatives District 58,Amir Farokhil City of Atlanta District 2 Council Member, National Park Service
JOIN THE O4WBA TODAY! www.O4WBA.com Pay monthly by credit card ONLY.
Large: Annual $1000, Monthly $83.50, Medium: Annual $750, Monthly $62.50 Small: Annual $500, Monthly $41.67, Home Based: $250 annual, Non-Profit: $250 annual, Sweet Auburn Curb Market Vendors: $200 annual
6:25: Public Safety Committee: CHAIR: Michael Garber (Gimbal Group) email@example.com
- Security Camera Mapping Project: Send screenshot of exterior street facing camera with contact info. 33 cameras mapped to date. Information is shared with APD.FOR ALL OF O4W.
- 311: If you see problems on the street (potholes, street signs down) please report it at http://www.atl311.com and send email & confirmation # to firstname.lastname@example.org to compile & monitor their completion.
- 50 issues resolved in 2017! O4WBA Public Safety Quick Guide
6:30: O4WBA Strategic Planning: Lara Smith email@example.com
- Thanks for participating in the survey!
- Next month we’ll be prioritizing items at this meeting – please attend & encourage others as well.
6:35: Fire in the Fourth: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Based upon that feedback and conversations at the board level, we will be radically rethinking the event to focus on three areas:
- making money for the business association
- educating the general public about the history of the Old Fourth Ward
- raising visibility for our members
- Not an outdoor festival based event, but something more contained and localized.
6:40: O4WBA Member Announcements
- Masquerade: Shaky Knees May 4-6, 2018, Shaky Beats May 11-13, 2018- Central Park, Renaissance Park & Civic Center in O4W
- MLK Sr Collaborative: Free Tax Preparation 2/4-4/11 on Tuesdays & Saturdays. More Info
- Dad’s Garage: BaconFest Saturday March 31. Ezzard Street Closings
- The King Center: 50th Anniversary Events– Donate, Volunteer, Partner
6:50: Introductions: Your name, business name/ address. Also mention if you are an O4WBA member.
7:00: Adjourn JOIN US FOR NETWORKING HAPPY HOUR AFTER THE MEETING @ 7:00PM
Ladybird Grove & Mess Hall: 684 John Wesley Dobbs.
Enter parking off of Sampson Street. Located on the Atlanta BeltLine.