New Interactive Meeting and Networking!
MEETING AGENDA: February 28, 2018
6:00 PM: Meeting: Dad’s Garage: 569 Ezzard Street- parking on street and parking lot.
7:00 PM: Interactive Networking Experience: Room Escape Atlanta: 314 Auburn Avenue NE. Park on Hilliard.
LIKE & FOLLOW @O4WBA ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER & INSTAGRAM
- Introductions: Your name, business name/ address. Also mention if you are an O4WBA member.
- NPU Update: Next Meeting: Monday March 26, @ 6pm- Loudermilk Center calendar
- Central Atlanta Progress 2018 Annual Meeting & Awards Celebration March 29 Buy Tickets
- Approve/Amend: January 24, 2018 Meeting Minutes
6:15: Fulton County Commissioner District 4: Natalie Hall: Natalie.Hall@fultoncountyga.gov
6:30: O4WBA Strategic Planning: Lara Smith email@example.com
- What we have accomplished since 2012- SEE HERE
- Prioritize Focus of O4WBA (Tell Us What You Think- Large Paper Exercise)
- Improve walkability/bikeability (with a follow-up question for more prioritization!)
- Improve perception of security and safety
- Celebrate history and educate others in it
- Connect business owners and other key stakeholders in the Old Fourth Ward
- Advocate on behalf of O4W businesses with the City of Atlanta and other government organizations
- Promote Member Businesses
Treasurer’s Report: Lindsay Knodel: Treasurer: firstname.lastname@example.org Bank Balance: $3854.05
Membership Update- 91 Members RENEWING Members: Noni’s, Bradshaw Management Company
JOIN THE O4WBA TODAY! www.O4WBA.com Large: Annual $1000, Monthly $83.50, Medium: Annual $750, Monthly $62.50 Small: Annual $500, Monthly $41.67, Home Based: $250 annual, Non-Profit: $250 annual, Sweet Auburn Curb Market Vendors: $200 annual
Public Safety Committee: CHAIR: Michael Garber (Gimbal Group) email@example.com
- Security Camera Mapping Project: Send screenshot of exterior street facing camera with contact info. 35 cameras mapped to date. Information is shared with APD.FOR ALL OF O4W.
- 311: If you see problems on the street (potholes, street signs down) please report it at http://www.atl311.com and send email & confirmation # to firstname.lastname@example.org to compile & monitor their completion. 50 issues resolved in 2017! O4WBA Public Safety Quick Guide
O4WBA Member Announcements
- Atlanta Street Alive Eastside: April 8, 2-6PM, Downtown to Lake Claire on Decatur/DeKalb Ave
- MLK Sr Collaborative: Free Tax Preparation 2/4-4/11 on Tuesdays & Saturdays. More Info
- Dad’s Garage: BaconFest Saturday March 31. Ezzard Street Closings
- The King Center: 50th Anniversary Events– Donate, Volunteer, Partner